Learn How to Succeed and Double Revenues in the 8a Program and Stay Out of Legal Trouble
In addition to complications with 8aProgram application, at Watson & Associates, LLC we frequently hear from frustrated companies who are in the 8a program but have never seen a single contract opportunity.
Learn the difference between those who are disappointed and those who find success in the 8(a) Program.
- Learning how to effectively market your business as 8a Program small business
- Balancing sole-source expectations with competitive bidding
- learn how to secure sole-source opportunities before fed.bizzopps
- Effectively using teaming partners, joint ventures, and teaming protégés
- Avoiding the perils of affiliation and how to protect yourself in affiliation
- Forcing the SBA to help you secure projects while understanding the limits of SBA involvement
- Crossing over from small contracts to large contracts
- Review of annual requirements necessary to maintain your 8a status
- Handling terminations and appeals
- Learn what successful 8a companies don’t tell you
- Network with companies and take advantage of larger SBA 8a Program contracts
- Catered Lunch Provided
August 15, 2016
Times: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Max 2 registrants per company.
For more information about our government contract training services contact Watson & Associates today or call 1-866-601-5518. See training classes about marketing to the federal government.