If you are considering applying for SBA 8(a) certification, Watson & Associates’ government contracting consultants offer 8(a) application preparation training classes that will provide valuable information about submitting your application package.
Small businesses, although qualified for the 8(a) Business Development Program, struggle with the application process and writing social and economic narratives that convince the SBA that they meet the small disadvantaged legal requirements.
Our SBA 8(a) application training classes are designed to answer questions and show how applicants make costly mistakes. At Watson & Associates, our SBA program consultants and lawyers show 8a applicants how to properly prepare and submit strong SBA application packages.
- Learn why most 8a applications fail
- Develop a better understanding of how the SBA reviews 8a applications
- Avoid mistakes when calculating net worth
- Learn about SBA regulations and how to address small business affiliation problems
- Learn about deal with business relationships that can get your application denied
- Get detailed training about the pitfalls leading to affiliation.
We bring our real world litigation and appeals experience and track record of preparing successful SBA 8a applications.
SBA 8a Application Preparation Training Topics
We have developed a robust 8a application preparation training seminar that focuses on the tough issues faced by small disadvantaged businesses. We will cover:
- Overview of the 8a program
- Congressional mandates
- Breakdown of the requirements for the 8(a) program
- Writing effective social and economic narratives
- Avoiding mistakes in business ownership and control
- Effective strategies for obtaining net worth requirements
- Understanding actual or implied control by other businesses
- Avoiding common mistakes in affiliation
- Submitting effective Requests for Reconsideration
- Approaching sole-sourcing in the 8a program
- Using case law to help write 8a challenges
- Avoiding misrepresentation and fraud in the 8a application preparation process.
Catered lunch provided . Take advantage of networking opportunities.
Call our SBA 8a certification consultants at 1-866-601-5518 for More details.
August 15, 2016
Times: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Max 2 registrants per company.
Visit Our Blog for helpful information about 8a application preparation and the certification process.
Contact our SBA 8a Certification Training Consultants
For more information about our 8a certification application preparation training classes and proposal writing training workshops, contact Watson & Associates today or call 1-866-601-5518. Our SBA 8a certification consultants and lawyers help you to get better prepared.