Government Proposal Writing Training Program & Classes for Contractors Seeking to Win More Federal Projects.
Watson & Associates, LLC is a federal government contracting firm that provides high-level
proposal writing classes and technical writing workshops to companies having a hard time securing various types of federal projects. Learning how to write a proposal to secure federal government contracts can be a tough undertaking.
Within the past six years, companies are seeing a decline in awards. Even incumbent contractors find that new companies are writing winning proposals. As a result, they find that the competition is writing a proposal that takes away business from them. Watson’s proposal writing training program is designed to help companies focus on better technical proposal writing efforts and writing better overall business proposals to the federal government.
- Our government proposal writing training classes offer more than the generic input seen from other offerors.
- Learn what your competition does not tell you about how to write a proposal that wins.
- We see real mistakes on a daily basis.
- Our proposal training is designed for any industry group.
Technical Writing For Your Project Proposal
The Federal Government has focused more on advertising more lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) solicitations. Technical writing for each project proposal is a somewhat different than negotiated government procurements under FAR 15. Our proposal training program focuses on technical writing for each type of procurement.
- Evaluations for best value proposals are substantially different than LPTA
- Assessing your technical writing approaches for each type of project proposal is critical
- Watson’s proposal training program involved more than just basic information offered by other training programs.
Learn how to avoid costly mistakes: Our proposal writing training program and workshop focuses on helping companies to avoid some of the most costly mistakes seen when they bid on federal projects.
We help companies to realign or develop proven strategies in capture management and develop more compliant and competitive federal project proposals.
Substantive value to attendees: Our government proposal writers workshop and proposal development training classes aim to improve contractors’ chances of being seriously considered by the agency’s source selection personnel. More and more companies are being excluded from the competitive range because of substandard technical writing skills.
As government proposal writing consultants, we utilize our 30 Plus Years of experience in federal source selections to address the critical concerns across the country. Developing a different approach on how to write a proposal is the starting point to increasing government sales.
Government Project Proposal Writing Topics
Our federal project proposal writing training classes and proposal management training workshops focus on such topics as:
- Improving technical proposal writing skills and strategies;
- Overcoming past performance hurdles;
- Details on how to gain technical writing strengths and overcome best value and tradeoff decisions;
- Management approaches;
- Teaming and subcontracting mistakes; and
- Anticipating bid protests.
- Addressing LPTA bids versus negotiated procurements under FAR 15.
Proposal Writers Workshops
Dates and Times
- February 18, 2016 – February 19, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- March 14, 2016 – March 15, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- April 12, 2016 – April 13, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- May 14, 2016 – May 15, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- August 27, 2016 – August 28, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- September 8, 2016 – September 9, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- October 6, 2016 – October 7, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- November 16, 2016 – November 17, 2016 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- December 10, 2016 – December 11, 2016
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost $950.00 Per Person
Our government proposal writing and RFP training workshops and proposal management training courses, we help clients to:
- Apply effective technical proposal writing strategies that stand a chance of serious agency consideration;
- Develop more powerful and persuasive government proposals with less risk to the government; and
- Avoid mistakes when writing a proposal for lowest-priced technically acceptable and negotiated proposals.
Who Should Attend Our Government Proposal Writing Training Workshops?
- Key personnel involved in contract performance after award
- Internal company proposal writers
- Technical personnel
- Proposal managers and supervisors learning how to write a proposal
- Small businesses interested in improving their technical writing skills
- Large DOD contractors that are losing contractors
- Incumbent contractors seeking maintain existing contractors
- Companies new to the bidding process
Takeaways from Our Government Proposal Writers Workshop
- Learn why companies continue to win government contracts over and over again
- Learn why simply responding to basic solicitation requirements generally does not get the win
- Understand the important approach to “best value” when learning how to write a proposal for the federal government
- Technical writing and submitting technical proposals for government contracts means avoid Government proposal writing training workshop and training with more than cutting and pasting old submissions
- Apply lessons learned to real cases and problems seen when responding to a Request for Proposal
- Learn how to write a proposal for government contracts that minimize loss to a bid protest
High-Level Proposal Training Program & Technical Writing Classes
- Learn how to write a proposal that competitively responds to the agency’s needs and separate yourself from the competition. Read more.
- Avoid costly mistakes when submitting government contract proposals. Understand how the proposal evaluation process actually works.
Additional Government Procurement & Contracts Training
In addition to our government proposal writing courses and technical writing training program, we also offer additional government procurement training workshops and seminars. Click here to see a more detailed listing.
Call us at 1-866-601-5518 for more information about our government proposal writers workshops and classes.
Disclaimer: Watson & Associates, LLC reserves the right to cancel proposal writing training classes with minimum participation (20 registered attendees). Please make travel plans that are flexible including hotel reservations. We will not be responsible for the cancellation of travel costs.